Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 October, 07:57

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thunderstorms-nods ..great fun-refreshing- especially if on a sandy beach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 October, 07:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
My kids and I have always made a point of going out for walks in the rain, whenever we could. We used to love it, and always felt energized afterwards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
05 October, 07:17
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Reflections of Joy of children in the rain, laughter, excitement, puddle jumping.
Sounds like a beautiful memory.
Thank you🙏💜🌎
Alive in nature.
Image, freedom able to enjoy an unobstructed journey, a safe healthy world.

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 07:01

i run in the rain

05 October, 07:04
In response memes matter to her Publication
Do you feel a Charge, how to do feel running in the rain?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 October, 06:52

😃

05 October, 06:56
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
🌎💦🌊🙂