Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I do about 2 hours of work and I am exhausted. Just want to mooch around, stare at trees, talk to frens. My mind doesn't want to go near emails, admin, projects. I have to remind myself that I am not lazy, it is just 5 years of economic warfare, social stress, and nonstop information bombardment โ€” without real vacations or breaks from a pervasive conflict.

Then again, the enemy may not be having a good time right now, and deservedly so.
06:28 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 October, 09:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
im older but 9-5 work left my sphere about 24 yrs ago.. manifesting stuff I like into $$& scrapping by is MAGIC to the soul.. real freedom is bliss..( i garden & grow flowers & bater part of my rent& chase old things & consign them @ antique stores( treasure hunting)= so I treasure hunt & grow flowers n herbs in all my spare time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚bliss 4 me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
05 October, 08:11
Couldn't agree with you more.
I have a full time job and I'm coming up to my 5 year anniversary this Friday.
I work hard and I do my job well but this is not what I want to do or feel I should be doing.
Unfortunately, bills & cost of living require a pay cheque.
I haven't had a proper vacation in over 7 years.
Only the odd day off here & there.
I spend my evenings outside in my backyard listening to the birds and watching the wildlife.
I am drained mentally, emotionally & physically.
But, I'm holding the line and will endure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 October, 06:57
I hear ya - 4 intense years - I'm burnt out.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 October, 06:57
The last few days this has been on my mind: a level of incomprehension that we have all been able to continue to โ€œfunctionโ€ in life through this war and simultaneously a gratefulness for it. This war has changed us all, everyone, worldwide, yet here we are. ./sync

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 October, 06:39
The tired that most of us feel is the kind that can't be slept off.