Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
05 October, 10:35
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Beautiful, Thank you💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 October, 06:57
sounds like communism to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
05 October, 07:24
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Well, I'm 70 and don't believe that joint ownership would be a bad thing. No one is trying to take from others.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 October, 06:09
I wish I had a whole block of street filled with just family friends so close we just let ourselves in and out to say hello as we please, have partys and share things we need with each other. I had a dream like this once woke up tearing up, sad it wasn't like that here. I wanted to go back in the dream because the love was so strong.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
05 October, 06:28
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Beautiful dreams, do sometimes come true! 💞