CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 09:38
Senate approved billions more for money to Ukraine, but did jack shit for Florida.

I will NEVER forget this! And I will NEVER forgive our own representatives that refuse to help American people displaced from their homes and flooded out in a hurricane.

Central Florida was not hurt as bad as other areas IN FL that were totally devastate (like Sanibel Island), but they have not sent water, ice, food, national guard, fema reps, nothing...

But they will give food and hotel to illegal aliens, but nothing to the middle and poorer classes in my area, many of whom STILL have no electric in 90-100 degree heat.

Americans are supposed to scrimp and save and live frugally, just to have a home and survive, but our own legislators do NOTHING for us in a disaster???!!!!!! BUT SEND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS TO UKRAINE FOR MONEY LAUNDERING, AND AMERICANS ARE QUIET ABOUT IT??????

THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 11:22
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I still have lots of freezy pops, haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396