Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 October, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 01:40
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Someone ask Qtah, IET, Sather, Julians Rum and the whole gang, why they won’t join us here on AnonUp. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
edit
...for the same reason we have massive followings of some accounts that only will follow back a tiny select few in return, or often none at all. It's just more of the same idolatry moved from the TV most of us abandon and moved it to social media pretty much. For some reason everyone wants a "guru" to follow instead of empowering themselves for their own guidance's sake. I omitted the word sheep and insert lemmings instead for a descriptive title. Sheep won't run over a cliff in a mob, lemmings however...you know. Even all the good individual patriot news channels that started at the beginning of this all went commercial for profit and went to shit too! Became patriot's versions of CNN is all.
If one seeks interaction, they actually share friendships. If one wants to just inject information, agendas, ideas, or provide some social opinion sway into the mix...they don't want to have a lot of friends or follow they just want to say things and be heard, and that's just influencing.
10:01 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 11:04
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I once heard Disney producers wanted to spice up a documentary about lemmings and forced them to jump to their deaths for ratings. hey don't do that in nature. No surprise there that Disney would do such a thing.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 01:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I love chemistry, biology, astronomy, all the wonderfully enlightening benefits and education unending that the good old empirical sciences provide still today for us! However, I do not at all for one second trust "the science" at all. The science is a title for a cult following, it is a religious belief more than anything resembling a quest for truth.