Do not know the original poster to credit but this is from “Disjointed” - a Netflix series.

The truth is right in front of us.

Only people mentioned by @Gapatriot3 in this post can reply

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

They have to tell us - it’s part of their religion and how they rid themselves of bad karma through implied consent.

wow!!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

You win..But you still lose.
That is our truth.

John 3:16 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #familyiseverything

Wow! Right in our faces! Those fookers!

I am my word! Truthful, Big hearted, and full of unconditional LOVE! WOOHOO Thank you GOD!

Time to air this on pubic TV
Good News
Pindar is gone! Woohoo for humanity

How do we get rid of these evil aliens then i wonder

They vet the truth to make us a mockery. They enjoy it actually.

Ping, Ping, Ping!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Pissed Off Deplorable Patriot⚫

in a nutshell

Bernie 2016 turned #MAGA supporter after 2016 Wikileaks emails & Q. Canada->Taiwan->U.S. Computer Engineer/Small Biz Owner/Startup Founder

WOW

With a poster of a GOAT head in the background! They waterdown truth with comedy, movies, and shows so people will say you saw it in a movie or show, it’s not real. They know how our psyche works and fuck with our minds.

Pissed Off Deplorable Patriot⚫

Bullseye

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...

a better clip to share... https://youtu.be/4gQJAzOIfGg

Disjointed EXPOSES The TRUTH About The ILLUMINATI! - YouTube

I was at a friends and he was watching this show Disjointed. It was hard to watch but then this scene came on and I was shocked by what I saw. It is TRUTH ...

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18; Kicked off Twtr 1/8/21; Jazz musician in a former life

In response None None to his Publication

So .... just 'who' IS .... 'mr big'?

By over a dozen verses the Bible's sister prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation, taken together, are extremely clear on the identity of *the* antichrist.

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/who-is-the-antichrist

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response None None to his Publication

Disclosure, Disclosure, Disclosure. Q never said how they were going to disclose info.

(3) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

100% truth but sounds so unbelievable it makes us look crazy. Notice the goat picture hanging in the back. They are mocking us.

3/4 Slovak 1/4 Polish (Just enough to make me fun) 100% American! Twitmo alum multiple x's. #WWG1WGA #GodWins!

[They] tell us and mock us at the same time.

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

🤯

👀🕶