Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If Trump can at any time prove he is Q+ then the MSM is fully in the trap and the door can be closed any time.
08:56 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 October, 11:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Is Q+ official title? That's what he is called.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 October, 10:56
Do you think if we ask him on ts he would answer ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 October, 10:47
HOW BOUT NOW

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 October, 10:46
I sure wish it would happen right now!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 October, 10:23
Q + Jr(+)+ Trump+ Military +144K+ Anons
…. WWG1WGA

??????

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 08:58
I dream of a day when I can walk and function in my life daily without the unceasing bombardment of commercial advertising...I have grown past being tired of "eye pollution" and am tired of screens everywhere, tired of droning voices telling me what to spend money on drilling into my head.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 October, 08:58
Truth brotha.