Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 October, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 01:40
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Someone ask Qtah, IET, Sather, Julians Rum and the whole gang, why they won’t join us here on AnonUp. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Can’t sell your merchandise here, whether manufactured narrative or food supplement.
08:04 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
04 October, 11:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agreed! i also think the level of discernment is much higher here on AU. To discern requires a level of detachment from ego/personal validation etc.so many on social media just want to express opinions and be acknowledged for them and accumulate followers. i always liked what Hemingway said about writers, and applies here too: " A great writer has to have a built in shock proof shit detector"

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
04 October, 08:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
this is the only right answer to that

inb4 up is a trap lol