Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 October, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Someone ask Qtah, IET, Sather, Julians Rum and the whole gang, why they won’t join us here on AnonUp. :)
01:40 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 October, 01:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
05 October, 01:11
Really great question, Doc.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 October, 07:00

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
04 October, 02:20
not enough razzle to dazzle

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
04 October, 11:17
Done! By the way that’s my handle on TS

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
04 October, 11:12
there are folks we have followed over the years, we will all be judged by our fruit. think about it. becareful who you follow, those that scream the loudest, and boomerrang. maybe the boomerrang isnt coming on who we assume it my be. so much noise. go a little deeper, flyn bros, lyn bros. all the world is a stage. actions speak louder then words.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 11:01
Agreed

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 October, 11:01
I think this place it out of their pay grade. We rely on the currency of Love and Family around here.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 October, 10:59
money and truth both keep false prophets on notice!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
04 October, 10:58
Good question!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
04 October, 10:57
Probably because of the difference of Paytriots and Patriots. 😊

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 October, 10:57

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 10:55
Do. Praying Medic too while we'Re at it.

hope saxton @Scribe11
04 October, 10:02
Morning Doq,

I am finding that some of the bigger accounts I've followed since the beginning are flipping. They are bashing Trump and have become hostile and combative when you question them.
Not naming names - truth always comes out eventually.
I suppose they have a different path - or agenda.
I trust my family here at AU. So much love here.❤️
I hope the white hats are on our side.
Ultimately, I KNOW God is on our side 100%.🙏
No fear here.
Just tryin' to keep the vibes high.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 10:01
Well probably because we might be well... gaining a reputation of sorts for seeing thro fake ass Patriots and Controlling Masons. Many are not going to come here like them because they know we are not easily fooled or manipulated.
We don't really get into false idols here much.
That's my answer!.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 10:01
edit
...for the same reason we have massive followings of some accounts that only will follow back a tiny select few in return, or often none at all. It's just more of the same idolatry moved from the TV most of us abandon and moved it to social media pretty much. For some reason everyone wants a "guru" to follow instead of empowering themselves for their own guidance's sake. I omitted the word sheep and insert lemmings instead for a descriptive title. Sheep won't run over a cliff in a mob, lemmings however...you know. Even all the good individual patriot news channels that started at the beginning of this all went commercial for profit and went to shit too! Became patriot's versions of CNN is all.
If one seeks interaction, they actually share friendships. If one wants to just inject information, agendas, ideas, or provide some social opinion sway into the mix...they don't want to have a lot of friends or follow they just want to say things and be heard, and that's just influencing.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 11:04
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I once heard Disney producers wanted to spice up a documentary about lemmings and forced them to jump to their deaths for ratings. hey don't do that in nature. No surprise there that Disney would do such a thing.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 October, 09:57
I think like on Twitter it would be a case of too many chiefs & not enough indians - I like AU because I feel that more people have an input

Bigger accounts might have some crucial info, but they also have a habit of being grifters the past couple of years

It's harder to find them but I prefer smaller accounts - & prefer to be one myself

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
04 October, 09:53
🤭

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 09:45
Qtah has not been on telegram since 9-12-2022.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
04 October, 09:30
Bring the Band back together !

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 October, 08:04
Can’t sell your merchandise here, whether manufactured narrative or food supplement.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
04 October, 08:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
this is the only right answer to that

inb4 up is a trap lol

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
04 October, 11:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agreed! i also think the level of discernment is much higher here on AU. To discern requires a level of detachment from ego/personal validation etc.so many on social media just want to express opinions and be acknowledged for them and accumulate followers. i always liked what Hemingway said about writers, and applies here too: " A great writer has to have a built in shock proof shit detector"

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 October, 08:01
Nah

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
04 October, 07:53
They’re too busy collecting from their go fund me’s. I think they’ve all atleast had one for one issue or another🙄 One that I saw going around had almost $80,000 donated to them…

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
04 October, 07:42
They're just white noise. Perhaps a bridge for the normies but I ain't buying what they're selling. If they're even real.....

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
04 October, 07:41
That's easy... follow the money.
Oooops; there's none to be made here.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
04 October, 07:28
AU not for Paytriots....

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
04 October, 07:27
I believe they are controlled opposition.
Lin exposes some of them.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 October, 06:49
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 October, 05:32
Controlled opposition

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 October, 07:28
In response Awake Now to her Publication
i very much worry about this as well. We always get “little wins” to keep us thinking that there is a plan.

I thought Trump had to stay low profile? Now he is clearly posting things Q related

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 05:14
:)