Only people mentioned by kad784 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 October, 12:26
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
awesome find Dwight!!... its habbening all over!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 October, 08:30
I have worked with many Iranian people in the past who fled Iran to give a better life to their children. Warm and amazing people. God Bless the people of Iran who seek freedom!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 October, 12:59
This seems real and heartfel - Bless them all and keep them safe✨

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 October, 12:02
Fighting for their freedom from oppression! Amazing to see! Brave girls!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 October, 11:58
Wow! Those are kids. 🤯
Q said: Watch Iran. ...that blows my mind. Amazing!
Together they are strong!!! United We Stand!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 October, 11:46
It’s tough right now for the Iranians but thrilling to know the Butterfly is coming out of cocoon and we are witnessing it! Happy for them - godspeed.

God Wins donated @GR2021
03 October, 11:35
The world is watching. Am thinking more muslim countries will see their women’s fury as they fight for their freedom to be. Am so happy to see this.

LeLe John @Grace1125
03 October, 11:31
posted 10:11
huh

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 October, 05:46
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Mr. Pool is like an artistic commentary on conspiracy shit imo. He's a reader and commenter, rather than a writer of source information.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 October, 05:51
In response LeLe John to her Publication
I WANT PLAIN TRUTH. TIRED OF CREPTED MESSAGES. WASTE OF MY TIME. LOTS OF INFO TO GET TOO. LOL!

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 11:13
acter reading that the song "we're not gonna take it anymore" started playing in my head. but my gut also said to myself "for real they're finally standing up and pushing back...this is what it's starting to look like all over the world."
😁 🙌 i got awesome vibe from it..