Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Will be opening back up for new registrations to AnonUp soon.
New Fooked feature is ready!
11:11 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 February, 08:37
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
ThankQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 February, 02:45
I have a Patriot (fam) itching to get in! And I think I accidentally reported a post last night! Saw the dialog box pop when trying to repost, then the post went away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vox nova @panda_code2
06 February, 01:50
awww, my 1st choice 😻❤❣ so good

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 February, 01:38
Excellent choice! 😎🇺🇸

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
05 February, 11:33
Awesomeness! 🙌🏼❤️🇺🇸

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
05 February, 11:16
Love it!!!! I just had a good friend ask me last night how to join. I can’t wait to tell her soon! love fooked, too!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 February, 11:06
hi there can we get spelking auto correct. lol

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
05 February, 11:05
Thanks for your work on this feature.

Kelly Jonasar @Kjonas
05 February, 11:04
i LOVE this!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
05 February, 11:04
LOVE IT!!!💪😎 Side note, what does this feature mean??

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
05 February, 10:59
:) Good fooking choice mate! I

DonEva Maybee @DonEva
05 February, 10:56
Hi Kobay!
I'm not able to paste web pages on here. Any idea what's going on; is it me? lol
I thought this was a spin off of WWG1WGA!
It's good to see you!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
05 February, 10:55

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 February, 10:50
best name ever!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
05 February, 10:49
OMG, Fooked?! THE BEST!!!!!! I❤️ my Anon family!🙌

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
05 February, 10:44
Thank you!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
Hells Yeah😎👊
#Fooked

Angel Joy @superradangel
Ya'll went with "fooked" ?!
I LOVVVVVE IT!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
05 February, 10:43
Best news EVAHHHHH!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 February, 10:41
LOVE the name! Should have known it would be Fooked :)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 February, 10:37
Fooked feature....I like thst one

Selah 321 @Selah
05 February, 09:29
Thank you...Amazing work.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
05 February, 09:08
Awesome job @administrator !
You need to Trade Mark "Fooked Feature"!

Renee White @Rapnay
05 February, 08:47
hey might want to check this one out bad vibes all the way around just sayin

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
05 February, 05:19
I can't approve My follwer requests.

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
05 February, 02:13
Thanks!
can you fix the way it will keep your place when opening up links?
It goes back to the beginning and i have to scroll again to find where i left off.
1 more.... can you add the feature that capitalizes the first letter of each sentence? 😁 also the i's.
you rock!!
oh! and a search icon to find people or am i missing it?

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
05 February, 02:13

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 February, 01:18
Hi 🔥 How can I DELETE a Re-post on my page without deleting the post altogether? Thank you 🙏 Love this site 💗☺️

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
05 February, 11:40
ThanQ! "Fooked" is great! 👍

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
05 February, 11:34
thank you for this great resource. one problem i have is that after i comment on a post it always takes me back to the beginning of my feed rather than to where i was before trying to make comment.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
05 February, 01:12
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Know issue. we will get that working right.