Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Enjoyed this post. Good to see the quiet ones.

We all make a difference!

https://anonup.com/thread/...
08:49 AM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 October, 12:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@17frogs you have posts set to 'only followers can see posts'. ..please go into settings and change this to everyone so we can see.... @vincentkennedy maybe a reminder post would work? worked before I believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 12:53
still a few posting out there that have their posts set to private 😔... @administrator is this the default for newer peeps? only followers can see their posts...I see this about 5 x a day 5 x a week...😁... i know yer super busy VK but if I tag you when I see this can you repost so the see it? please and TQ.. @vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 05:19
God knows the names of all his stars, thats us no? i was silent, and I learned to speak, nothing could stop me after i broke the sound barrier, i am learning how to not annoy everyone, please correct me when i am wrong

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
It's crazy how we all have the same collective mission but we each do our part in a different way and still produce the desired collective outcome. wwg1wga

04 October, 12:54
wonder how many ppl are on AU now? wego was hovering around +70k (minus bots) before AU went live.. is it on the sign in page?? (havent signed out for eons lol)

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 October, 12:38

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 October, 11:38
Bookmarked!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 October, 10:13
I have grown as a human, just from reading the comments on your posts. People are so amazing.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 October, 12:45

Scat ling @scatling
03 October, 12:29
😳When I first saw your post, I thought it was a cute joke: ping if you never reply (in other words, you won't reply to this as you don't reply...)

Later, I realized how you truly were reaching out and people were responding. I am one of the lurkers and watchers who just continues to take it all in, but have been answering and sharing "real" more and more. I was never on twitter, but did lose my FB account, lol!

Anyway, as with others, this little AU "island" is a blessing. Happy vibes, humour, fun sharing, and good information in a format easily researched. Appreciate you all!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 October, 12:00

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 October, 10:42
amazing to see the big ones bring out the little ones
thank you VK!!!! ♥️

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 October, 12:13
In response I am Keri to her Publication
😜

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 October, 10:39
Thank you for doing this VK! 2 years ago I was shy and felt intimidated to comment on twit until some amazing Angels found me and reached out to me. They helped me find my lost confidence and come out of my shell a wee bit…so great to find new family and pay it forward

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
i always urge frens to speak their thoughts and truths even if their voice shakes, and this is an easy place to do so. so much love here.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 10:39
😎

Roscoe Acme @Roscoeacme
03 October, 10:28
😇

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 October, 09:58
Amen.

Caps1 = 11.
Caps2 =23 (Pain) > 5 > 5:5.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

This fits here. :)

https://youtu.be/AfKaZ39Qi...

GEORGENEWS, [Oct 1, 2022 at 9:18 PM]
⚡️GOD USES ORDINARY PEOPLE, TO DO EXTRA-ORDINARY THINGS

'The Continentals' - Love this 'old school' touring band/choir. They visited many Military Bases all across the World.

Listen to track 2 here (Youtube)

⚔️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 October, 09:54
I wanted to welcome them all but didn’t want to sully the spirit of your post. So I’ll do it now. Welcome all. Jump right in. The water is fine here!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 October, 11:39
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Same! :)

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 October, 09:54
❤️🙏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 October, 09:43
Every Life Matters, even Conspiracy Theorists.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
03 October, 09:43
Wait until the ones who love the quiet solitude life have to get more vocal. I find myself not being able to “hold my tongue” when out and about with normies. It’s getting tougher as the weeks slowly roll by……. But that was a fun post to see all of us squeaking out as much as we can muster!! 😏

Scat ling @scatling
03 October, 12:14
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
I'm constantly holding my tongue as I live in the land of the libs, but every now and then I let loose, lol!! I let the spirit move me and figure even if I don't speak well it matters somehow.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 October, 09:38
Just Saying...👇...😁

Trump Is my President @MetallicAnon
03 October, 09:21
The Silent Majority

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 October, 09:10
Love that you did that...

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 October, 09:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
💯

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 October, 09:07
Good to know there are others on the quieter side.💛. Of course, you never know when some dynamite alchemy type deal might change a person entirely. 💣

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 October, 08:57
Was one of... until 2020. Silent Majority vibes.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 10:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I Am not silent but not as loud as i would like, could B hazardous to One's Heath🤔

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 October, 08:54
I enjoyed it as well and realized, there are so many posts and Anons that I miss seeing without reposts!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
03 October, 08:51
God morning 🌄