Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Those interested in how the elite live ... watch the whole video ... very interesting house.

However, if you don't have the time ... start at 15.30.

Think of children smuggling ...

I am not saying that is what this house was used for, just that this made my skin crawl based on layout. A house with its own jail cell and "staff" bedrooms.

https://youtu.be/iG5GzWFon...
You WON'T BELIEVE what I found BURIED under this $52million Mansion! - YouTube

This mansion may look normal from the outside, but it's hiding a secret underground pool, bowling alley and so much more buried beneath the back yard!Availab...

06:17 AM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 October, 07:08
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
16:40 corridors

Interesting how the two guys both get the creeps being down there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
03 October, 07:09
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Satanists lairs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
03 October, 07:04
terrifying.. makes more sense how easy it actually is for them to get away with trafficking .. that's just one house 😦

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 October, 06:46
so ROMAN