reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
I am in awe and wiping tears as I read everyone's responses - there is so much information! Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone who took the time to send me back a message, I have my work cut out for me now to forward everything on to my friend! God Bless each and every one of you! My heart is full! Thank you, so so much! 🙏🙏🙏
05:31 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by ReggieHoliday in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
03 October, 07:30
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
good luck patriot, I screen shit information just incase I need it or a Patriot❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
03 October, 07:30
In response English Viking to her Publication
sorry should read screen shot not shit!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 October, 07:48
Don't hold back on your questions, not on any of them. We will give you answers to the most obscure of questions, and those are of the least value.

But what we shall give you is Family, LOVE, and Community of FREEDOM FIGHTER's for GOD & Country.

We will teach you the most important thing in this present darkness:

How to do and trust your own research and instincts.

You're loved and cherished and we applaud your courage. GOD led you to AU, as HE did for all of us.

WWG☝️WGA (Welcome HOME!)

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs-...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 October, 02:33
Praying that the information you received helps your friend and wishing him good health again. 🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 October, 02:23
💖🕊️ Wishing your friend all the best Reggie - know of several people for whom this has worked. God Bless ✨

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 October, 07:08
Just seen your post so judging by the responses you have plenty of info. Just wanted to add, don't be afraid to post, even if it's a funny meme or a beautiful picture. Wishing your friend all the best 🙏❤️