Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 October, 01:22
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Right now its Credit Suisse hitting the headlines. I don't think it will stop with Credit Suisse who is a huge hedgefund bank.
How do we best prepare for the fallout?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
03 October, 12:01
so fed meets in emergency meeting today.
i read banks will close soon. How many days do we expect. need cash on hand. Stores to close as they cant go to the bank. please comment when to expect this to happen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 October, 11:53
Here's another big straw to break their camel's backs. This "leveraging" is ALL done rooted in the ownership/trade/transference/mortgage of the living men's and women's life energy/perpetual promise to pay with your labor's produce, of the earth. This is where/how your births all made you "chattel" in never ending bankruptcies which they perpetuate cause it gives them legal leverage to manipulate things as a property owner vs. a national leader trying to persuade you to follow them. You ARE property, you DO agree to be so unknowingly, and you ARE bound by contract with them having no idea you have done so. They made every aspect of our lives a corporate commercial transaction and control everyone's lives via hidden contracts they agree to unknowingly. They fear this revelation the most because all you have to do to void any of these contracts is say "NO, I am done with this illegal action of debt slavery!" and it is actually legal. Legally not yet void but "voidable" with ease!

DonaldTrumpRealFans @DonaldTrumpRealFans
03 October, 11:27
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 October, 10:42
A house of cards...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 October, 09:24
Well my Bank is listed…poof.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
03 October, 08:09

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 October, 03:30
had to look it up 🤣🤷‍♀️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
02 October, 03:34
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
me too!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
02 October, 03:26

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
03 October, 11:46
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
No, Really !!!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02 October, 03:23

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02 October, 03:23
just to put this out there again, if anyone is interested in Buying GOLD & SILVER from a safe reputable shop, family owned by Patriots….
Check out The Gold Depot. We have an Ebay store we can ship anywhere and you know its real and legit and you will not get ripped off. Heres our Ebay link. I manange all the Jewelry in shop and on ebay, but i am learning the details of the rest of the business as time goes on. i really do love working here. Great people! i love my job https://www.ebay.com/str/t...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 October, 03:19
didnt learn any lessons from last time did we???
oh yeah...the govt will bail us out..and we still make money.

NEO ONE @Neo
02 October, 03:12

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
02 October, 02:24
Buy Gold and Silver and take possession of it. It's a good hedge against inflation and it's also an insurance policy against the dollar.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 October, 01:48
River BANKS contain currents flowing between them.

Watch the currents... they can be deadly.

Nada ... @Nada
02 October, 01:18