Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 October, 10:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 02:13
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
i listened to video you posted couple months ago. bout conversation of lightworker, the sounds of her spoken language. drawn to that. similiar to my spirit language given a while back. was told speaking in tongues. cause always with me like second language. heard your video. joined in. am curious. maybe you can direct me. do not know my past or where i fit♥️but searching

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
01 October, 03:51
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
We are here for you, love 💜✨️
Many souls share their unique versions of Light language, several have found their way to me over the years and I am so grateful 🙌 sharing some favorites, as always ~ take what resonates & leave the rest
https://youtu.be/ysV8O7dq1...

01 October, 06:03
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
ty♥️ each person’s language different, mine so childlike, the release of bubbles and sparkles in the air. giggles. joy. almost magical. not like tongues connected to church but lightness, an innocence felt and heard in my sounds. little rolls of the tongue done effortlessly. the sounds just fall out the mouth☺️ kind of fairy sounds, rereading this, kind of crazy. but sometimes sounds commanding others and am pointing for them to go one by one, lgivi g orders. ok i do not share that readily cause makes me sound nuts. i am searching, my true identity, the purpose.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ @Casey_AK_Patriot
Rest assured, I am smiling so much knowing I'm not the only one that's felt this way too! We have so much support on our journey, it's really up to us to make that process FUN and Lighthearted ✨️ to see, value, and feel same effortless-ness as you described. As soon as I read your message, I thought of Vina and wanted to share this with you too ❤️
Any time I play her vidoes, my 4 year old comes running from any room he may be in, as if he senses it and just Loves to hear her language
07:16 PM - Oct 01, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply
01 October, 09:58
beautiful, yes the innocence♥️how wonderful you are witnessing this sweet calling to your baby boy

01 October, 09:58
beautiful, yes the innocence♥️how wonderful you are witnessing this sweet calling to your baby boy

01 October, 07:41
ty♥️♥️♥️gonna listen after trump rally