Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 02:36
Oh please with the 'We have been duped" nonsense. Would you even have know how Really corrupt it all was? You did what was in your power. Raised Awareness and Voted. You took the red pill. What happens next? Gods will!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
To be fair, VK, most people even on AU are not aware that most of the folks who make up the “White Hats” & are actively involved in the execution of “The Plan” were once members of the Cabal themselves…how else would they have such an insider’s knowledge of their playbook?

Luckily for humanity - & likely because of some direct intervention from God - these people turned against the Cabal they once served. Their reasons are their own; they changed sides - that’s what matters.

Oh, & I don’t give a damn whether peoples’ struggles with their egos & cognitive dissonance do not allow them to accept this - facts are facts.

Fire is being used to fight fire. If we are being honest - we would be wiser to drop the term “White Hats” in favour of “Counter Forces.” God often chooses sinners - some very bad ones - to do His will.

When one accepts this, it is easier to understand the tactics being used. We haven’t been duped; turncoats - chosen by God - are the heroes of our movemen
12:17 AM - Oct 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 October, 02:16
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I don't like white hats either for many reasons especially the one you cited. Most as you said, were given a choice. They chose to serve God in the final round.

Counter forces works for me!!!👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396