Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 September, 08:14
I am broken. They just found my 28 year old nephew dead in his room😔 my brother is devestated, his namesake, his only child. I am preparing to head home. Please lift our family up in your love and light. The devil is hitting gamimies hard as he loses the spiritual battle. Thank you Anons, I love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 September, 04:12
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
checking on you♥️prayed for your family last night soon as i saw this. and will more. love you bennastix

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Thank you. Just spending time together listening to the tropical storm whistle outside. Waiting on his Mom to make it here, she was headed out on a trip and got as far as Kentucky. My brother is trying to be okay. Its a hard one to take in. Love you right back.
05:24 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it