Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
BE ON THE LOOKOUT...MZ WILL BE RESIGNING SOON

https://www.breitbart.com/...
05:12 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 04:57
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Facebook is rebuked, and hopefully my lawsuit went through I did it old-fashioned and we had typed it up and sent it right on Facebook and I sent them an email I've been taking off their platform for a final third and final time. I'm done with those sons of b****** the Instagram I had two Instagram accounts one for photography one for art piece they stole both of those that's all that it's all my property that's okay I have the artwork stolen in real life by this dork up in Massachusetts. but I got the art in my heart and I can redo it. thank you God for these talents. I guess it must be halfway good if people want to steal it. put their name on it, even yeah the art community it's all it's all Iraq and everything is. not for long. Praise Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 September, 11:39
Collapse under their own weight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
30 September, 10:40
Bye Felicia.

Robin Oxman @Robino
30 September, 10:01
Bye bye so long...see u in prison none to soon for me...

God Wins @Nous
30 September, 09:28
About time they shut that op down

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 September, 07:48
get off poopbook.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
30 September, 08:41
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
…I have been banned…my badge of honor 👍🏼

Red Edge @Rededge
30 September, 06:06

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 05:20
That prick and his platform have banned me so many fookin times since 2018 when I got on there, I can't even fookin count them.....fookin ridiculous, and MORE importantly POTUS>