IS IRREVERSIBLE.
It won’t be like before.

#NCSWIC
02:56 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 October, 01:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I feel obliged to share this post I shared earlier.

A digital currency that rises WHILE THE CABAL IS IN CONTROL can be nothing but Cabal-controlled.

The danger of a digital currency while the Cabal is in control is that the Cabal can cut off your access to your money or take every penny from you with the click of a button on a keyboard.

Cabal or not - if evil still exists in our world even after it is clear that the Cabal has been taken down, it seems to me that a digitized currency is still at risk of being taken by some unscrupulous criminal.

Personally - unless the control and access to my digital currency is in my hands alone - I am going to have trouble trusting it. Criminals are going to have a harder time cutting me off from my physical silver and gold bullion (and they will die trying).

I work in IT. Somebody else ALWAYS has access to anything digital. No system is 100% infallible. Sorry, but I would be cautious without full evidence of how assets are pro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 October, 01:27
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
They have to be out and do does the internet they control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 October, 01:56
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Agree 💯
UNTIL the deep state bankers & their banks are 💯 GONE
& that can only happen AFTER the BLACKOUT
when the Quantum is turned on
as I understand it,
then I wouldn't trust ANYTHING
to do with "currency" 💪

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 October, 12:25
Is it true that India is moving towards digital currency? Digital currency alone would make me very nervous.

01 October, 12:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Not if it's Gold-backed
which is what India, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia
+ the BRICS countries are using
to name just a few countries now trading ONLY
in gold backed currency
outside the bloodline banker fiat currencies & banks.

"Digital" currency shouldn't scare you.
Most of what you do in your life now is "digital" currency.
It's simply whether or not it has VALUE.
The $ & € are printed out of thin air.

In the Quantum Financial System to come
ALL CURRENCY
WILL BE GOLD OR PRECIOUS METAL BACKED 💪😼💰

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 September, 11:34

30 September, 11:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 September, 09:28
I challenge any (and I do mean ANY) person to lay down a single example of any statement by Putin in this speech that is untrue. Every single word of this speech is spot on TRUTH. Like it or not, we are all culpable of our complicity by not:
1. Recognizing the evil deeds right before our eyes
2. Not standing up against the tyranny against our own people.
3. Not refusing to follow evil leaders who took our own young people into wars where they never should have been taken.
4. Laying aside your personal opinions about Putin, Trump and JFK - these men have the fortitude to stand up and announce the TRUTH to all the world. They are NOT AFRAID.
5. It is HIGH TIME that we all take that same path - showing our determination and courage to protect our own people and then to support those who are supporting their own people by staying out of the way of their own struggles.

Finally, we must start acting like the human beings we were created to be.

30 September, 11:21
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Beautifully said, Brandy 🙏💞🇺🇸

#GlobalWhiteHatAlliance
#GodWins

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 September, 09:22
Synch...just posted Putin handing the ball over to Trump! A ball covered with adrenochrome symbolism.

30 September, 11:32
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Great minds 😽💪💝🐈

#Kats

Gole Gora @Aragon
30 September, 03:18
The man on the horse is no simple white hat, is Jesus himself, once the truth comes out completely you will understand that he was a warrior and victorious. AMEN EGI IS ALUN

30 September, 03:22
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
Beautiful.
For sure Jesus is a warrior.
I began seeing him in warrior mode last year.
Had never seen him like that before.
He's fighting mad for all of us 💪😼💥🕊️🙌🙌🙌

You snakes! You brood of vipers!
How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Matthew 23 : 33

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 September, 02:56
ALL GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

30 September, 02:57
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Truly, RadiantP!!! 🕊️🙏🙌🙌🙌💞😽