Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
01 October, 06:13
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
30 September, 08:38
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
30 September, 08:27
❤️🤗Oh my heart..

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
30 September, 01:29
beautiful green color 🤔

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 September, 12:39
sweet sweet💖

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 September, 12:30
🥹😍🥰

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
30 September, 12:20
🥰💥💥💥

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
30 September, 11:27

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 September, 10:35
More than one kind of Love Bird 💕Aww our cockatiel does this.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:26
Birds really do love on you like this. Nana used to have a pet shop.
I had birds at home as well, cockatiels.
They played in the floor with my cookerpoo.
He taught them how to bark.

Every morning I could here their little feet coming down the hall to wake me up. Not kidding.
After he passed they still barked like the doG.

30 September, 12:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
a pet shop💖 you have lived a full life nana, horses, all kinds of animals and dream travels💫

30 September, 03:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i am imagining the little feet coming down the hall to wake you up💙have rescued any animal that came my way, believe i needed them much as they needed me

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 September, 09:14
They are such delightful creatures.
ALL love is always returned - GIVE FREELY

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
30 September, 08:52
💚💚💚

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 September, 08:42
Love this guy's energy, and. his smile. Sweet parrot! All in all, a good vibe moment!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
30 September, 08:34
Just had a nice snuggle with my cat, Tigger, as we do every morning while I try to drink my coffee! He is now sprawled on my desk, having his morning nap! I need more coffee!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 September, 08:29
Good morning, Z!
What a beautiful and sweet bird. God's creation is amazing. 🙌

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 September, 08:33
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
morning o7

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 September, 08:26
./sync was just doing this with my bird.

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 October, 06:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Heartwarming... my best relationships are with the animals I share my life with.