Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 September, 05:55
Hi, this is Photon's sister. She has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and cannot post to this site from the hospital's unsecured Wifi connection. She needs your help in finding a reliable supply of ivermectin that can be delivered quickly and purchased using her credit card. She will also need dosing instructions.

She cannot walk any more but is doing the best she can.

Thank you for any information you can provide. 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
I have ordered from ivermectin.com, with a credit card. Ordered on a Friday, received them on a Monday or Tuesday. It's $190 for 100 12mg pills. I know you can get them cheaper from India, but they take weeks to arrive.
For dosing, go to covid19criticalcare.com. They cover numerous protocols and dosing for each. From the main page, click on protocols and select the one that applies to your sister. To view the correct dosage, you have to click on "download as a PDF".

I am guessing a quicker way would be ivermectin from a tractor store...unless you can find a doc to prescribe it. Prayers for your sister!
01:45 AM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it