Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I am broken. They just found my 28 year old nephew dead in his room😔 my brother is devestated, his namesake, his only child. I am preparing to head home. Please lift our family up in your love and light. The devil is hitting gamimies hard as he loses the spiritual battle. Thank you Anons, I love you.
08:14 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 October, 09:12
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
If anyone can help my family reach this goal to lay my nephew to rest, I would greatly appreciate it. We have until Thursday to raise the funds. Thank you Anons💖 it means the world to us.
https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
03 October, 07:32
Praying for comfort 🙏 God be with them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 October, 07:31
Praying for your family🙏🙏❤️

01 October, 03:09
Coroner just called my brother, tox screen was clean. Eased my brother's heart, he was terrified that fentenyl was the cause. Coroner said with the bloody nose, he felt maybe a blood clot. He is doing the autopsy this afternoon. Just an update.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 October, 03:21
🙏🤗❤️Praying for you all. God Bless. Hugs.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 October, 04:25
Sending prayer’s ! 🙏🙏🙏. . God bless your family !

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 October, 04:19
i am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 September, 09:49
So sorry for your loss. Sending many prayers and healing for your family. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
30 September, 09:26
i am so sorry to hear this. God help our friends. please, 🙏✨

Gray 359 @Gray359
30 September, 08:10
😞🙏🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
30 September, 07:29
Senfing orayers and hugs to you and your family. 🙏🏻

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 September, 04:12
checking on you♥️prayed for your family last night soon as i saw this. and will more. love you bennastix

30 September, 05:24
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you. Just spending time together listening to the tropical storm whistle outside. Waiting on his Mom to make it here, she was headed out on a trip and got as far as Kentucky. My brother is trying to be okay. Its a hard one to take in. Love you right back.

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
30 September, 11:57
🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
30 September, 11:09
My prayers go out to you and your family. May God the Father continue to hold you up.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
30 September, 10:53
Hang in there...We Love You
Sending Love and Light to You and Your Family
💚🌟💚
🙏🙏🙏

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
30 September, 10:08
Im so sorry. They got to my sister aswell. She kiled herself in 020.

xx

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
30 September, 10:06
🙏

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
30 September, 10:06
I'm so so sorry..we will hold you in our prayers. May he be in peace in his new heavenly home.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 September, 09:31
God, please comfort and ease the pain that our sister and her brother are facing with this death. We know you are a lifeline when the unthinkable happens in our lives. We ask this with conviction ans assurance that our request is already done just by asking. Please hold all involved in your loving arms as they deal with the pain of loss. I ask this in our Lord and Saviors name Jesus Christ. Amen🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
30 September, 09:21
God bless and comfort you all 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
30 September, 09:20
🙏So sorry, Praying for you all.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
30 September, 09:10
God, my heart hurts for you. I'm so damned sorry for you, your family, your nephew. Praying for you all. 🙏

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
30 September, 09:00
So so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Praying for yall.🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
30 September, 08:37
❤️🙏

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
30 September, 08:25
I am so sorry fren. Many many many prayers sent to you. Much love to you and yours.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
30 September, 08:23
😔🙏❤️

True @True
30 September, 08:23
Honey...😭. We're here. we love you.💟💟💟💟

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 September, 08:13
😭😓😪🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
30 September, 08:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1776 ... @IGG1776
30 September, 08:03
🙏🙏

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
30 September, 07:49
😢My God protect you and keep you close in His hands. So sorry.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
30 September, 07:47
🙏🙏🙏