Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
A Federal Judge has ordered the production of Seth Rich's laptop.

The FBI "improperly withheld" the laptop under the Freedom of Information Act - and the FBI must produce the laptop within 14 days.

https://technofog.substack...
07:26 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
30 September, 01:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
30 September, 01:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
30 September, 12:21
I feel pretty confident he has been in witness protection. They have it all, and he will testify to its authenticity. It's a beautiful view of the ocean behind the chair he is sitting in.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
29 September, 10:43
Can't help but be a little pessimistic, here.
My hunch is that, at this point, they'll say they 'lost' it...Right.🙄

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 September, 10:08
Debbie downer after many years. This news in 14 days will do nothing. I see the future BS.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
29 September, 09:23
I hope this is as huge as it should be!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 September, 10:04
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
probanly not. 🥲

Ken Mac @KenMac
29 September, 08:28
Finally 👍😀🇺🇸✅😎🐸🔥

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 September, 08:10
things of this nature are what we are looking at to see, if we are finally moving forward with this. do they produce the laptop or will it be “misplaced”? if produced, what will be done? watching!