Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
My heart has been longing for something my entire life…

I am still searching for that same thing all these years later.
05:33 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
30 September, 10:18
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
100%! Still searching ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
30 September, 07:26
Well said! Ditto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 05:01
God and His angels are waiting for you😂❤️

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 September, 04:51
Enya - Anywhere Is (Official 4k Music Video) - YouTube

Enya - Anywhere Is (Official 4k Music Video)Follow Enya on:http://enya.com/https://www.facebook.com/officialenya/https://twitter.com/official_enyahttps://ins...

30 September, 04:33
This morning I woke up to... in short succession and before the age of 17...

My Mums girlfriend left
My dad left
My sister left
My brother left
My dog died
Norman left (we had security of types)
My Mum left
My best friend slept with my boyfriend

Ive not had a family home to go back to since...

I was left 250.00 which when I ask the woman holding it on behalf of my mum if I could have it to get my brother back from Paris where he was with models and was about to be kidnapped... she said 'no... '

So, the back up plan obviously had a high benchmark to access... I never asked again...

This morning I woke up crying thinking "its no fucking small wonder I have abandonment issues.... "

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 September, 02:00

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 12:03
Nana has too but I found the only thing I had been missing but he did not incarnate in this life this time.
He was in all the other lives I have been able to remember.

Nothing else that I need, have God, have my kids and family, have now my twin flame thro consciousness, all I need now is to finish this battle and get to the creating part.

Phase II - communications & creating

30 September, 04:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And you have us... and how lucky we are.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 September, 09:24
Ditto ❤️

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
29 September, 07:25
i believe when your soul is close to understanding the connection to everything, it seeks to experience it and that's what the longing is. ❤️❤️❤️

Sista Sue @SC18835410
29 September, 07:21
Same…my youngest daughter and I were looking at the sunset just recently and the stars were just starting to shine. She always looks for Orion’s belt just as I always have. Out of the blue she asks me if I think we’ll ever get to go back there? Not “go there” but “go back there.” I’m not speechless often, but that question left me speechless with tears steaming down my cheeks. Was like a wave of homesickness and longing washed over me. Who knows…maybe someday…

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 September, 07:36
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
. beautiful

30 September, 04:54
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
I just posted this... Then I read your comment... I bet this resonates with you....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Enya - Anywhere Is (Official 4k Music Video) - YouTube

Enya - Anywhere Is (Official 4k Music Video)Follow Enya on:http://enya.com/https://www.facebook.com/officialenya/https://twitter.com/official_enyahttps://ins...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 September, 07:09
based on a memory?

29 September, 07:21
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
maybe…I don’t know, i just feel like it’s closer than ever.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
based on a memory?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
based on a memory?

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
Me too.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
based on a memory?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 September, 07:08
based on a memory?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 September, 07:11
vibes
t/s in NZ 10:33 > 7

11 | 77 | 22

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 September, 07:02
Home

it is

literally

where the

heart is.

a sense of urgency, impending doom, race to the next best thing, waiting for something to make you have a “sense of comfort”

are illusions

only illusions

29 September, 07:23
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
. Resonates !!!

Tempory and inadequate…

Waiting to go home.

Rubix Twist @Rubix_Twist
29 September, 06:53

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 September, 06:30
+1 and I have a feeling that it is very close.

29 September, 06:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Something is habbening that’s for damn sure.

Something is syncing me (42), I’ve come to be thinking it’s DJT himself.

No coincidences right?

Everyting 42.. (it start with 12.42) and now it’s just all 42 right

You may appreciate the 12.42 as my mrs gave me the biggest clue
1+2 = 3…….. 4+2=6.. thefore.. 3 +6=9.. and that’s the UNIVERSE assuring me 12.42 = 3, 6 & 9 the secret of the UNIVERSE.

then 42(0) all the time (again the mrs can confirm this is occurs MORE than it doesn’t so cannot be coincidence) and after everytihng I’ve researched, the only thing that resonates is that it’s D(4) T(20) Donald Trump himself as, before Q posted) everytime I saw DJT speak i would say to my mrs (i see Jesus everytime in my head) and that’s irconic as you get considering I’ve been the most outspoken anti bible, anti regligious, anti all that, person you ever met.

Rubix Twist @Rubix_Twist
29 September, 06:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Can't be closer, its what we are.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
29 September, 06:07
know the feeling

29 September, 06:09
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
That’s why I love about this family..

So many thoughts, feelings, similarities vibin here there and everywhere.

I think LOVE is the answer to all…

Awake Now @Awakenow
29 September, 05:52
Same…

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
29 September, 05:52
i think you made it‼️‼️‼️🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼we are all here together in the movement to change the world. dont fret anymore.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
29 September, 05:50
Me too, fren. No idea to what the/my future holds, just pray I’m used for good. It will find you❤️

29 September, 05:54
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
You are very special to me friend! Very special!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 September, 05:48
me too♥️love way past the shallow, where hearts, the sound of the souls are one. that is purpose High enough for this lifetime dont you think?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 September, 05:41
ditto

29 September, 05:40
I have ALWAYS felt strangely drawn to the stars.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 September, 06:36