Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
You cannot see something in another unless you first see it in yourself. If you don't have it in you, you won't recognize it. Our reality reflects for us what is inside us.

We see the world not as it is, but as we are. If we see insecurity, it is there in us on some level. If we find someone inspiring, we have traits that we see in them.

How we judge always reflects on us.
04:54 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
30 September, 01:59
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Vey cool! Thanks to you for this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
29 September, 06:13
So elegantly stated. My version: You spot it you've got it!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 September, 06:00
I can say I witnessed Joe stealing from Bob. What it means to you and what you do with that information is on you. That I said I saw Joe steal from Bob doesn't make me a thief.

This was big in the woo woo communities and it created massive restrictive distortions in peoples light fields.

People were afraid to call out BS because they didnt want it turned on them.

It's manipulative to keep good people who are on a path of awakening in fear of calling out foul behavior in others.

I don't agree with it.

One can be a neutral observer and recognize cause and effect in play. We know what society considers right and wrong, we have morals.

I can see Mary shoot and kill her sister Jane knowing she wanted all of the inhertance money and tell you all Mary is a killer. That doesn't make me a killer.

Get it? It makes no sense. I would hope you would rather appreciate I let you know Mary was a killer instead of hiding it and letting Mary go on to kill more if it served her

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 September, 12:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Exactly! We have been shocked at the things we've learned; never in our wildest imaginations could we have anticipated the vast majority of what we've found out.
Yet here we are.... putting together pieces in this puzzle of truth.
Because the roaches don't scatter till you turn on the light. 🤨

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 September, 02:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Good points!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
29 September, 05:49
I agree to a point, however; recognizing evil does not mean you are.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 04:59
Makes me think of the saying "Takes one to know one."