Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
01 October, 07:08
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Levelling up slave mode.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 October, 06:49
msm lost me back in the 80's due to this. one week coffee caused breast cancer, next week it cured cancer and the games escalated to how much response they got (who knew then the levels this embarked). it became crystal clear what BS the thought of the American dream had been raped and left for a victim on the side of the road

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 October, 07:03
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
You and me both. Never owed a television in my life.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 September, 07:51
The same people who gave us all of he products they now say are harming things.

They bury water powered cars and then guilt people for using gas. They give us electric cars and guilt people for using electric during an energy crisis.

They banned hemp and make products with petro chemical synthetics that spooge pollution from factories and guilt us for air quality and blame the cows of all things.

Those same cows they are destroying provide the BEST fertlizer which can be used in place of the nitrogen they now say is harmful and are shuting down farms over while killing more cows
( https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

They are playing games with the masses and the masses need to wake up to this and demand free energy tech, water powered engines, free and clear ability to grow Hemp and make products with it. Even Hemp biofuel is clean burning

David Treciak @scifiwriter
01 October, 05:39
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Since I was young I always heard the rumors about certain technology patents that were bought by oil companies or car companies and buried so no one could use them. Now I know they were all true, and that the automaker the movie Tucker was based on was purposely run out of business for his innovations that they felt weren't cost effective.

Robin Oxman @Robino
08 December, 06:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
DOUBLE DITTO......

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 September, 07:30
Lizards suck.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 September, 03:24
Tap, Tap