Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 September, 11:57
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
😇Yes, this works! Worked on many storms in the past, although I am not a part of any group!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 September, 10:02
Yes, I believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
29 September, 08:48
YES. Hurricane Andrew was moved with the power of prayer. It was moved to avoid New Orleans, if you look up the trajectory you will see a distinct turn, this was the power of prayer.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
29 September, 07:47
I can't believe what synchronicity. As I read your post I am listening to a podcast that explains how WE can in fact accomplish this. We can diffuse these storms by visualizing cold air into the center. You use your receiving (usually your left hand) and your right sending hand so you can direct the energy. We do this through our heart mind. They say all storms come from Africa.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 September, 07:47
We collectively sent the vibes out and lowered the wind speed of Ian. Great work team!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
29 September, 06:42
I Believe.
LOVE

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 September, 01:13
✨Absolutely YES We Can💖💫

Iam Mie @iammiele
29 September, 01:01
yes! totally possible...there have been studies that meditation and intention has calmed crime in areas intended...and intentions of peace work! we still have a long night to go for THE STORM. all positive vibes and thoughts appreciated! (for all the storms out there!)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 September, 12:56
Is that Magenta Pixie?
Love her info! :)

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 September, 11:14
How absolutely mindblowing that we can have such a healing touch on our environment. I felt warmth and love as I prayed and guided the huricane with others to calm it's reach and its path. Thank you Mandy for the idea!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 September, 11:11
I have personally experienced this with storms, wind, or hot weather. Not a cat5 hurricane. All the same though. One thing is never bigger than another. Alice in Wonderland

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
29 September, 03:34
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Yup.