Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 September, 07:05
New VK on TS.
Getting that blackout prep vibes there.

https://truthsocial.com/us...
1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 09:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Juan also thinks it is coming, he says his dates could be a little off but thinking starting Oct 29.

What he is thinking, UNDERSTANDING THINKING, saying not, NOT read into the 4am meetings.
~Nana personal giggles~
(Let me just ask how he knows there are 4am meetings😁)
Did I say that out loud?

Just some bullet points from videos, my version:

Trump arrested/probably some sort of house arrest
Trump will not be communicating with anyone but attorneys for 40 days and 40 nights
10 days of darkness
Communications blackout
Not electrical unless some rolling blackouts
Military stepping in to stop a civil war
25th amendment and ensuing dreama
6 months to a year or more to get to new elections
When asked about our dollars, indicated the only safe money is constitutional American minted coins (American Silver Eagle) silver and gold.
Plan accordingly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
28 September, 10:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan also said something might happen on September 3rd and it never did. I dont know that I fully trust his intel although I do listen to what he has to say

28 September, 11:01
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Juan repeats over and over that he is basing these things on their rituals satanic fedish on these dates. He also says over and over as I stated that these are calculations based on what they have done in the past.
I would also say that if we don't have the military intervention by the election and the election goes thr we can all kiss our asses good bye.
If 2020 is not fixed we are FOOKED FOREVER!

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
28 September, 11:26
Wasn't the military created to protect [their] assets and gain [them] more control? I dont think the military is going to do what people think it is going to do. The military is a job and to many people are willing to do whatever their job tells them to do.

28 September, 09:38
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
There is a group of military in charge in Cheyenne Mountain that is independent of politicians that are defending the constitution.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
Where were these folks when we needed them years ago?

It isa nice thought, but my faith is no longer in any man or agency, including the military.

Safe and sound in a bunker with most other elites

Yeah, they can shove it at this point.

I personally just dont care.

Im gonna keep going regardless.

I dont need them... None of us ever did.

Look at what all these dipshits got us into.

Im good... They can get wrecked
09:50 PM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
28 September, 09:55
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
We can't win with out them.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
28 September, 09:58
Idk about you, but I already won.

Didnt need a currupt military or govt.

God saved me

Like I said, I just dont care about these people and their "plans" anymore.

We really dont need these liars