Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 September, 07:20
How did Egyptians make it to the Grand Canyon wayyyy before all this Christopher Columbus talk?

And... why has the government been hiding this information from us?

How has the Smithsonian been involved?

All truths will be revealed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 September, 08:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08:58 PM - Sep 28, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
30 September, 08:35
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

30 September, 08:44
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
🙂

01 October, 07:59
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
Thank You for the Confirmation!

"Q" is a Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional MANDALA through which we may Learn to Consciously Align the NEURO-"LOG"-I-CAL TOROIDAL STRINGS/"TIME LINES" of Our Holographic, TRIUNE HEART-BRAIN/BRAIN-HEART with the COSMO "LOG"-I-CAL STRINGS/"TIMELINES" of the Universal Source Field as it SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPRESSES through the PERSONAL/PLANETARY AKASHIC, METATRONIC, TOROIDAL MER-KA-BAH of a RESTORED HUMANITY.
THE "WINGMAKERS"/THE "WHITE WINGED WARRIORS OF NINE," are THE WATCHERS, The ENER-"GENE"-TIC ANGLES/ANG-"EL"-S/SHINING ONES who are the ATOMIC/AN-ATOM-IC GEOMETRICAL "EMBODIMENTS" of QUANTUM SOURCE LIGHT as it EXPRESSES through the BIO-"LOG"-I-CAL/NEURO-"LOG"-I-CAL MATRIX of the HUE-MAN BEING.
ATLANTIS was a UNIVERSAL, PLANETARY MER-KA-BAH, A Multi-Dimensional "Playground" through which these Universal Energies were "TRANSLATED" into BIO-LOGICAL FORM.
The Human Body is a Holofractally Encoded Bio-Genetic Embodiment of UNIVERSAL LIFE-FORMS