Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 September, 02:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
40 days & 40 nights...Biblical in so many ways!!🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
29 September, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
29 September, 05:03
👀Hmm can you predict when we can afford to heat the house and afford to live again. F:::: difficult to sit in the cold with kidney cancer and pending surgery and severe pain. Hope there won't be any new cheating election, it's ridiculous because nothing is as it should be and 2020 is not in place. God help us.🙏

Bee Saved @BSaved
29 September, 04:12
What I've observed here around Dallas, not one sign on the usual corners, no billboards advertising for our votes, or paid radio advertisements by anyone except Beto. There is not going to be an election in November is there 🤔?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 September, 01:32
40, biblical, period of testing, trial, or probation, mentioned 146 times in scripture💙

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
29 September, 12:40
40 days and 40 nights 🙏🙏

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
28 September, 10:40
Shall I build an Ark?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
28 September, 09:59
I love it when I think of something and then look at the comments and see many already have posted the same thought.

I think we're ready.

TBIYTC

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 September, 07:55

Ange Love @LoveM
28 September, 07:42
40 days/ 40 nights...hunker down🙏🏻🌪🔥

Armor of God✝️🕊❤️

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
28 September, 07:52
+1 daily…
Countdown?
T-13

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 September, 06:39
My gut says we are gonna feel like punching bags for the next 40 days, so secure your armor frens! But have no doubt, the BOOMerang is coming round. The greatest comeback in history is unfolding right before our eyes. Epic times.

Blessed to be a witness. ✨🙏🏼✨

The Best Race Comeback You Will Ever See:

https://youtu.be/HRa7mQg73...

"The most incredible race comeback you will ever see! Keep an eye on how far behind the girl in the red is when the leaders take off and then see where she finished"

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
28 September, 07:03
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Woohoo! Incredible!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 September, 06:29
Forty Days Till Election=269
2+6+9=17=Q

The Faithful Flock's Bread Crumb=269
You Have Our Attention=269
Take The Path Less Travelled=269
See The Truth Behind The Lies=269

The Number Twenty Three=269
Execution Of The Judgement=269
They're All Entirely Wicked=269
Their Time Is Coming To An End=269
Guess Who Is Next Boys=269
A Few Beers Short Of A Six Pack=269
Your Hands Are Full Of Blood=269

The Simple Truth Of It All=269
Read The Holy Scriptures=269
All Things Must Be Fulfilled=269

Ye Are The Light Of The World=269
Waiting For You To Find Me=269
Are You Ready To Go My Child=269
On My Way See You Soon=269
We The People Will Prevail=269

The Story Of True Love=269
The Lord Jesus Loves Us=269
I Will Love You Forever=269
You Are So Beautiful To Me=269
We Are Weak But He Is Strong=269
Heaven Means To Be One With God=269
Kingdom Of God Is Inside You=269

United States Of America Dream=269
Be Grateful For Everything=269
The Best Medicine Of All Is Love=2

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 September, 06:31
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 September, 01:17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
a forever fan of your gematria stories, maybe we will all meet some day, and you can teach me♥️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
28 September, 06:26
/sync

Moses, Thutmose, Akhenaten.

Saving ISIS RA EL for last.

40 days, 40 nights. Relative.

Sky Event, Watch the Water.

NCSWIC

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 September, 06:24
“Forty” shows up in the Bible in such places as the 40 years in the wilderness for the Jews; 40 years from the crucifixion of Jesus to the destruction of Jerusalem; 40 days of Moses on the mount receiving the Law; Moses’ life being divided into three sections of 40 years; 40 days given to Nineveh; 40 days of Jesus being tempted by Satan in the wilderness; Jesus being with his disciples for 40 days following the resurrection; many of the Judges judged for 40 years; Saul and David reigned for 40 years; etc.
http://www.todayifoundout....

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
28 September, 06:22
I once wondered if we'd make it to election.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
28 September, 06:27
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
/sync

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 September, 06:17
The bad guys are going to put a snafu on that!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 September, 06:10
A long wait.

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
28 September, 06:07
September 2011 DREAM: standing under a massive tree. big tree under table with white table cloth on it. i was standing there with a “television pastor” thay i dont like and didnt like then. sitting on the table was a very big book that was Open and on both pages written in RED was the WATER. it was written horizontally, vertical, sideways, upside down - just all over both pages. it was one of those dreams that really shook me and stayed with me. ive never forgotten it

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 September, 06:05
After the 40 days/nights of floods, it was more than a year before the earth was dry and it was safe for Noah and his family to leave the Ark.

I have a feeling we won’t be having midterms this year.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
28 September, 06:10
In response The Real Me to her Publication
i damn hope not

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
28 September, 05:59
🙌my phone told me
6 weeks/42 days
1008 hours
🤣

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
28 September, 05:55
Everything has double meanings, but it's possible these markers could be on the horizon immediately after Election Day. It's about time for the COVID narrative to be exposed anyway.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 September, 06:42
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
July 17th delta

SEPT = 7

7/30 on Julian calendar > 7/17

+1 from 23rd anniversary of JFK Jr’s plane going down

Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
28 September, 05:41
I'm praying 40 days of flood information til the election. Let's start exposing all the lies and corruption to the sheeple.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 September, 05:25
it rained for 40 days and 40 nights…….

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
28 September, 05:22
Biblical
Hold on, it's gonna be a wild ride

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 September, 05:22
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
HOAX

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 September, 05:30
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
It will most definitely be Biblical. God will have the final say. Praise God!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 September, 05:18
1:54 > 64>1 WWG1WGA
9282022> 11104> 7 > S EVE N
17🍿 > 8 > 44

44 161 67 > 441713> 884>44444

44 44 44 4

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 September, 05:34
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
😂 i did explain.. 44ours follow me! Even in my name - TO44

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 September, 05:12
Exciting weeks ahead.

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
28 September, 05:10

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 September, 05:03
4D > 44
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Forty = 84
Five Five / Fried Fish / Nine Nine

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Judgement = 99

TS 3:54PM > 15:54 > 6:9 = Noah and The Flood