LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 September, 01:02
My health insurance is going up to $1850 PER MONTH in 2023!!!
That is for me and my 2 boys under 26!
Hubby has different plan.

O U C H

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
28 September, 02:09
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Insurance is the biggest Racket Scam going. Only thing on earth people are Forced and Coerced to buy By LAW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 September, 03:06
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
I thought the supreme court ruled the penalty as unconstitutional. How can the states do it without challenge?

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
that ruling was only for Health Insurance Not Automobile Insurance. There are many types of Insurance and people were forced to by TWO types…Health and Auto…mow its just Auto Insurance People Must Buy By LAW. Individuals should NEVER be Forced by Law to purchase anything. Not Disability Insurance, Not Inland Marine Insurance, Not Property Insurance, Not Liability Insurance, Not Medical or Health Insurance, Not Auto Insurance…non of it should Ever be LAW to Buy. Insurance is a form of Gambling and may feed peoples addiction:)
03:39 PM - Sep 28, 2022
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ACIOANON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ACIO ANON, click on at the bottom under it