Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Does anyone use GAB anymore or did they all go to TS?
08:40 AM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Red 55S @Red55S
28 September, 11:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
28 September, 06:21
Yes, I still use Gab,...mostly the explore button for hot topics of the day and to post news on the Canada News page, but AnonUp is my 1st go to.
I'm not able to get on TS yet, and I hope one day to get my twitter account back...
The recently FB banned "Died Suddenly News" with 300K+ members and growing, has just started a private group on Gab.
People are really getting fed up with the massive censorship, and if Canada's Bill C-11 passes, its going to get worse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
28 September, 04:08
I still hsve it, dont get on often. Theres a couple of people which i like to get info from that are still there posting but nowhere else.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
28 September, 04:01
Tried to use GAB but probably only withstood a month there. Too laggy, bloated, and not too many anons from what I saw. Always preferred AU.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 September, 02:32
was just coming out of therapy, saw guy trying to deliver from amazon, his Amazon truck had this on front tag #17💙💙💙had to smile 😊

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 September, 02:28
no more gab, lost my email bout month ago, 8/17, like AU a lot♥️have tried TS a little

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 September, 02:07
Never really used it, vibes felt off there, deleted acct a long time ago.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
28 September, 12:36
I never went to Gab after Twitter purge. I went to WeGo then here. I go to Truth a couple times a day. Currently on Fascistbook suspension. AU is home base for me.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
28 September, 12:35
Still have an active account (as well as Parler, Clouthub, TS, WeGo, TG) but AU is/will always be #1 .

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dissident @Dissident
28 September, 04:06
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I only check AU and Gab. The latter about half as often as the former. It is different, and sadly both suffer from intellectual inefficiencies. However, I always check Gab for a user named "Decoding" - sure at some point there are so many {bad things} happenings that everything seems like a code/comm.

Other Half @Otherhalf
28 September, 11:51
I tried Gab, but it felt quite unfriendly. The founder's posts were polarizing, and frankly, quite ego-centric.

One of the first posts I saw in the feed (not from someone I followed) was from some "experienced" member educating newcomers on how rude it was for them to start posting right away. He said they needed to lurk for a while so they could learn how to fit in.

Given what was going on at the time, there were a lot of people arriving who had been on social platforms for years; but suddenly they weren't 'qualified' to share anything.

I know that was just one person's opinion, but it really made an impression on me that the community didn't tell that ungracious blowhard that he wasn't a moderator.

As soon as AU got going, I just couldn't stomach Gab anymore.

Patrick Zsilavetz @Dsx_Loki
28 September, 11:49
I haven't used gab in a long while; just Anonup and TS now. Gab always seemed very "angry" in terms of vibes.

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 September, 11:44
I have it but I use AnonUp now. I cant remember the last time I went to Gab.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 11:43
gab sucks . anonup does not suck . sometimes TS sucks . its sucky

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 September, 11:42
Negative.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 September, 11:13
I have GAB, but don't use it. It doesn't feel like Home. I can't get on TS from Europe...unfortunately...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 September, 10:45
Nope. Haven't looked at gab in months.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
28 September, 10:38
Yep. Here way more though…❤️

Awakened __T @awakened_t
28 September, 10:37
I deleted my Gab account a little while back – didn't feel the strong sense of community there. My accounts now are on AU, TS, and Twitter 😊

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
28 September, 10:36
haaallllllllooooo is this thing rigged 😂😂😂‼️‼️‼️🙌🏼🙌🏼💩🙌🏼

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 September, 10:36
Still have a GAB acct...https://gab.com/Carole63

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 September, 10:30
I forgot that i even made an account over there. AU & Truth are where I spend my time. occasionally i go back to Twitter to check it out

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
28 September, 10:24
Still there just to read posts once in a while.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 September, 10:10
I still have a GAB account, went there after I got kicked off Twitter. Found AU and I found my soul home here. 😇 I have a TS account but don't care for the format much. It seems really difficult to get any interaction to posts there. I mostly go on TS to see President Trump's posts. Did not like the advertising on Gab either. Rarely check into GAB, mostly if AU is down for some reason.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 September, 10:10
Nope, but waiting for Joe M post there lol

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 September, 10:08
After AU, I forgot any other platforms exist

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 September, 10:35
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Same :)

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 September, 10:07
I peak in occasionally.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 September, 10:05
Weird you mention GAB, I just saw this tonight

https://aim4truth.org/2022...

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 September, 10:00
I have
💖 Be Best ✨ Ready 🔥