Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Kinda funny until you realize how fast things can change.
05:40 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
DonaldTrumpRealFans @DonaldTrumpRealFans
03 October, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 09:04
i used to spend more money advertising in the yellow pages than my mortgage . grandmas old 100 pound black rotary telephone that required 10 pounds of pressure to dial each number will never be forgotten

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 September, 07:34
Exactly!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
28 September, 06:33
Gracious.....I feel old and smart....oh so smart 😁

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 September, 05:13
things changed way to quick....than goodness for. linux

28 September, 05:10
i thot you were younger than me....i guessed wrong....

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 September, 05:04
What is a 45 record....

28 September, 05:04
yup...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 September, 03:43
can’t sleep, thought this would help, nah lol, yeah more of this ok

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 11:32
So funny!
I could’ve watched more of that all day.🤣🤣🤣

Fast changes, as in buckle up?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 September, 11:18
Dang I'm old👀 I new them all😎 And. I bought a CB radio last year😉 Breaker Breaker you gotcha ears on?😅😅

28 September, 05:05
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
thats the way..uh huh I like it.;..

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
27 September, 11:14
Great thumbnail

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 September, 11:13
🤣🤣🤣 I feel old 😬
vibes 👇

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 September, 10:51
Can I just say I feel really old right now? lol.

K = 11.
TS = 540 > 54 🪞 45 > 9.

9/11 Never Forget.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 September, 11:13
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
me too 😂

Eve Morris @Eve
27 September, 09:58
now this is a good one

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 September, 09:57
No wonder there is such a divide between generations in the workplace place....and these kiddies think they know everything...history is regarded as boring to them and traditions old fashioned..sad...welp I am off to "burn " some disks in a fire.🤣

Vicki Lord @Vlord
27 September, 09:44
This is why I chose to have Wisdom Days instead of birthdays! lol

People need to learn that History is a very important issue.

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
27 September, 09:26
😂🤣😂🤣

Justice55 Halo @Justice55Halo
27 September, 09:19
😆😆😬 annnd now i feel old

TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 September, 09:06
Two things that stood out.

The CB radio. George forwarded a post today pertaining to cb radio.

We a watching someone in the medical community being questioned.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
27 September, 08:52
i have a rotary phone on a wall in my garage 🤣 , it was there when i bought my house

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
27 September, 08:32
still pretty funny if you ask me

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
The Veil for Vinyl...😂🤣

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
She looks stoned. 😂

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 September, 08:25
ha!

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
27 September, 08:23
Oh my.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 September, 08:21

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 September, 10:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Lucille Ball
Lucy Ball
Lucifer/Baal
Red headed Jezebel (bible queen of babylon) with a stripped shirt- duality.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 September, 08:21
I have been explaining to my kids that we would have to wait until 8 pm on a Thursday to see a TV Show and if we missed it we missed it. I did not even get in to "re-runs" yet.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
27 September, 08:27
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
explain to them the Black & white TV we started with or the pay to watch my husband's family had...
put in coins to watch what paid for the tv 🙂
Think we are getting old 🤣🤣🤣

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 September, 08:12
🤦‍♀️

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
27 September, 08:03
I feel soooo O L D 🤣