--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
The top one posted and I was like 'um intersting,'....the about three down was the second one and I was like 😂🤣😂🤣
02:54 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 03:22
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
This is strange. There's a major pipeline in a park I visited and the earth is all turned up around the pipeline. I am going to visit it again but who in the world would dig up the earth around a major Sunoco pipeline right now??? I felt really bad energy around it. If there's someone out there who is good watching over these posts, please watch over the Sunoco pipeline running through NJ. GOD please make sure that good guys are monitoring our pipelines. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 September, 03:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amein! Good point!💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
27 September, 03:19
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I saw Russian military planes on radar flying around there last week too.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 September, 03:22
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
🤔