Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Please take a listen.
There are always angels with us, everyone has a guardian angel all the time.

Right now tho God's warriors are here under ArchAngel Michaels legions.
Call on them to help you OUT LOUD everyday!

They love to here from you.
They are not allowed to do things FOR you but they are allowed to send you signs to pay attention to move things around to prevent.
Pay attention!
Believe dont believe, your free will choice, but God told me months ago that, "People should listen because my angels are already there"
Choice is your!

https://youtu.be
08:24 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
05 February, 02:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
05 February, 04:47
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
Amen! Psalm 149 :5-9 says "Let the saints be joyful in glory;
Let them sing aloud on their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,
To execute vengeance on the nations,
And punishments on the peoples;
To bind their kings with chains,
And their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute on them the written judgment—
This honor have all His saints
Praise the Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Jenkins @Dianej15
05 February, 02:08
Love this! I have believed my grandmother is my guardian angel since she passed many years ago. I loved her dearly and sense she is near me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 03:17
In response Diane Jenkins to her Publication
😘😇

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

05 February, 01:51
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
😘😇Love you! Have a great Fryday!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 February, 09:25
I love this!
i was meditating a year ago and God said
"Ask my Angels for help"

05 February, 01:54
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Awesome!
The more we use it the better it gets. Ppl will be shocked to know just what we can actually do when we are fully functional.
There are ancients here that know and had already cycled out and volunteered to come back to help.
Nana doesnt repeat this often cause ppl already think I am crazy enough, but they will know too in time.

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
05 February, 09:02
appreciate this so much, brought tears. God is GOOD! I have felt like such a loner all my life--speaking light, bringing another (positive) perspective. I have asked God, why don't they listen? Am I saying it wrong? Why di others have so many around them that are Believers, and I have ppl that 'roll' their eyes at me? I am praying I can be used, in humility. No one appreciates 'I told you so!' Thx fir letting me say this out loud! Yay God! Open our eyes!!!!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 February, 02:10
In response Scarlet Pimpernel to her Publication
Jesus said, "He with ears, let him hear!"

Some people have no ears, hon.

I was trying to wake people up to pedophilia & the crooked justice system back in 1976... nobody listened.

Finally, Oprah talked about it on TV & people actually paid attention!

That's when I decided people are as blind & deaf as they WANT to be.

You'll find many folks like yourself in here, girl.

Don't stop shining!

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
05 February, 02:19
In response Scarlet Pimpernel to her Publication
The people that roll their eyes are jealous of the love and faith you have thru God. They only know evil, or were never introduced. Be yourself, Walk in the light, let the negativity roll off you like water on a duck. We know our future, and are in peace, even though everyone is in turnmoil. God Bless You.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 08:50
Thank you for sharing! 🇺🇸💖