Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 September, 10:41
Posted today. Fight back using their own system! It's all just a game of contracting, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 07:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
So Nana has been wondering what legal notices we can send to our Mortgage companies, credit card companies and other lenders?
If the contracts that they have with us are illegal and were illegally obtained, with grammar that is not consistent with constitutional law, (as we have been hearing) then there has to be grammar legal certified notices that we can send them notifying them that we will no longer be paying them and we expect a refund of all the compounded interest they have charged us over the years of the held accounts?

Perhaps we need to work on this?
What say you @doqholliday . @vincentkennedy . jfkjrfan_z

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
26 September, 08:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Become a state national
https://states.americansta...
Declare your independence
https://tasa.americanstate...

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
26 September, 09:00
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Follow David Lester Straight and Bobby Lawrence to guide you on how to become an American State National.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I am familiar with his work and understand it but my question would be in what ways does it conflict with a constitutional republic because I have heard some statements indicating some conflicts.
10:14 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
26 September, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My DLS paperwork has been sitting on my desk for 6 months for the same reason. And i can find no real background on him.