Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Sometimes it seems as if the ideas are in the air, because we just happened to have a conversation with a good friend who also suggested this. I think there is reason to hit the government, the banking industry and the pharmaceutical industry in particular. The average entrepreneur (small and medium-sized companies) is often already in financial problems because of Covid ... An idea to develop further! Thank you!
03:53 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it