April Evans @Stardust_1776
Is this how we treat our veterans? Please help me share this so this hero can get the help he needs. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™
03:46 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 September, 07:19
In response April Evans to her Publication
😒Any idea where he is located???....Maybe reach out to a Veteran organization in his area to get in touch to get him help or give him something he can help with...I can't tell either if he is looking for help or wants to help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 September, 07:17
i will help him, do we have a link to donate? He is not asking for help though, he is wanting to help, but that is good enough for me to help him! #Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 September, 05:38
On Twitter contact codeofvets Gretchen helps, she’s a vet herself. I’m permanently suspended on twit.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 04:20
I think He's saying he wants to help....Cuz He's a Bad Ass!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 September, 04:31
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
yeah... that's also what I 'm hearing him say!