Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
26 September, 11:54
Patriots I need your prayers. Along with the Storm we all see brewing, I'm on the Florida coast in the path of Hurricane Ian. Wife is 38 weeks pregnant, I'm praying right now he doesn't decide to come early. Wife is super stressed...

Please pray for us that we may weather the storm. 🙏☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
🤗Prayers, of course, but in the meantime, educate yourselves about how to have a home birth, even though you might not need it. You will lower your stress levels, if you have a backup plan. My neighbor delivered all 4 of her children at home. :) You can also try to book a room at a nearby hotel to the hospital, until the storm passes. Be creative, and think of a plan or two. The more you worry (and she worries) you are attracting those bad thoughts into your reality. If you have a plan, you will relax. Congratulations!
02:33 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LJohn33 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Johnson, click on at the bottom under it