Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 September, 01:23
So many are stressing about "being ready" for the chaos. I get it but the way I see it is, WE ARE READY. We have been growing our faith, our light and our love FOR YEARS. No fear. No doubt. WE WERE BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. Have faith in YOURSELFπŸ˜‰ We were chosen for this😊 We will ALL do exactly what we are supposed to do when the time comes. Shine ya Light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
Great post, Benna! πŸ’› I am singing β€˜This Little Light of Mine’ now! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ’‘πŸ’‘ Like you always say, stay shiney! 🌟🌟🌟🀍🀍🀍 🀩🀩
02:10 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 September, 02:13
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I sing this all the timeπŸ˜πŸ’– hubs even played it one night before bed. A child singing it. So preciousπŸ’– We gotta shine, its the only way outta this messπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 September, 04:30
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I love that you sing that β€˜lil song too! So sweet your husband played the song for ya. I still love it. πŸ’“

We will keep shining, shining so bright.
Shining our light, our God given light.
For the precious children, we continue to fight.
Shine on, shine on, our inner bright light!
πŸŒŸπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ™ŒπŸ»