CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 September, 07:05
I just want to say thank you to all the patriots on AU, and on AU Island, who keep me going, and give me hope.

I cannot do it without you all. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 September, 09:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Am I the only one wondering if Anon Island is already inhabited?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 September, 08:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😁😆

26 September, 12:28
Would you explain to me why people reference being on Anon Island, when all I have heard is that VK is still looking for the right place.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
If it is virtual, we are here already on AU, as a group.

If it is real life, then we are looking for the island and manifesting positivity.

I like both ideas, but this is my take. Someone else might think something differently.

#AnonIsland

https://anonup.com/thread/...
01:34 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
26 September, 01:51
Thank you for replying. I realize some here have more insight so I am trying to find out what the truth is. It seems no one knows for certain, or we are supposed to find the truth by ourselves. I do work on manifesting Anon Island and see myself there barefoot in the sand, enjoying a drink at Anon's Tiki Bar, riding a horse down the beach. I can't wait to actually be there.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 September, 02:01
😁me too. If I was on vacation, that is where I would be, for sure. I cannot wait to go! Have cold beverages with my anon friends.

It has been a long time where I was surrounded by people that think the way I do, but I get it on AU.

And I live in Florida but have not been to the beach for the last 2-3 years (for a real vacation). I used to go all the time before covid.

All work and no play cannot last forever.

We need a break, even if it is a mini vacation.