Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:24
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Most people here I assume work for small businesses. Your idea will only hurt those companies further adding to a financial collapse. It's what they want.

The most hurt during the Covid lockdowns was 'The People'

Midterms are 40ish days away. It would be smart to brace for impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
That's the time we all need to think out of our boxes. Meaning if you want to survive the small business, you need to think of your own "going forward". Not thinking about all the "red tape" and crap doing your "thing" but be smart. Seek for "loop holes" and SELL your product or do your service (without complying to the DS's evil rules. We in South Africa had a very bad lock down. No cigarettes. No alcohol and would you imagine at some point....no clothes in stores with "small straps" or anything that "expose" your body ...not even flip flops. Yes, true story! If by that stage, you did not wake up....I feel sorry for you. Very important topic VK.
01:31 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie AnonLover, click on at the bottom under it