Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:24
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Most people here I assume work for small businesses. Your idea will only hurt those companies further adding to a financial collapse. It's what they want.

The most hurt during the Covid lockdowns was 'The People'

Midterms are 40ish days away. It would be smart to brace for impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
It would crush my small businesses... we never stopped for plandemic.
One of my businesses is seasonal, I hire college students and they run the other locations entirely on their own. Teaches them to manage inventory, employees, payroll, cash flow, marketing, displays, customer service, and overcoming obstacles...
They earn a great commission, and have MAD Skills to operate their own business one day. Things they will never learn from a book.
12:28 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sigis Armor, click on at the bottom under it