Seems like a good one to revisit today…

Flip that FOOKEN switch!
11:41 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 September, 02:55
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I am Long Past The Triger Point
I Just Want Peace And to be able to share and start the makeing of America great again, again
Before I leave this world
I Want what Doq Just posted
I am in and Ready
sincerely Justice Peacefully

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 September, 02:43
"This has to be a gentle process ... until it isn't"
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
26 September, 12:00
100% Correct Sarah! We all endured so much "pain" through all this. Still we did not give in to the evil BS. I am a proud South African and a proud AU member! We can do this! With you all....and the help of our creator ...God....who can loose. It's a WIN for us. Keep that line! Well said VK! Proud to be here.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 September, 12:13
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
So proud of everyone here and thankful we've had this safe space to learn & grow together. This journey hasn't been anything like I expected, but it's been perfect❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 11:54
HEART...and a soul ♥️

26 September, 12:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
26 September, 11:53
🙏🏻✨❤️

Storm Rider @StormRider
26 September, 11:51
At least the ones who think I am /was crazy have stopped watching the MSM. Slowly.... they are asking questions.
Drip Drip Drip

26 September, 12:14
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Exactly! Really noticing people who once had a wall up are now more receptive. Timing is everything:)

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
26 September, 11:47
💙The Power of the Heart!

26 September, 12:15
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Humanity is Good❤️

💙The Power of the Heart!

💙The Power of the Heart!

💙The Power of the Heart!

💙The Power of the Heart!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 September, 11:43