Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 September, 08:41
We may have been gamed by white hats into prepping “too early” versus when things actually go down, but this prepping closes off options for the enemy. A lot of bad things have failed to happen so far, but that doesn’t mean no prep needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
25 September, 09:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
i have been prepared for 5 yrs! stuff got old had to throw out, i even had a storage unit made to store all the stock. now ive moved out of that Blue State. i had to give away all my stock. now im waiting for my house to be built. #what a waste of time effort and money. im living temporarily a couple of places # whatever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 September, 09:44
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Sad how much food I just threw out today, mine is also over 5 years. Ugh!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
26 September, 09:04
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
i estimate i wasted at least $500. over the 5 yrs i was being “prepared “

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 September, 09:43
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I feel your pain especially now how much groceries cost. When I threw out food this little voice in my head keeps saying, “Maybe someday I wish I didn’t throw the food out?”

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
i didn’t have a choice. i just keep saying God is my source, if i lost money He will give me back whatever the locust stole Joel 2:28
10:42 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ella Elaine, click on at the bottom under it