The Mac @TheMac
26 September, 08:59
So the FBI raided Mr Trump’s home because he has so called classified documents in his possession, and then they ask him to incriminate himself and show the burden of proof that he declassified the documents.

At this point it is so stupid you might as well hand the court a post it note reminder stating "I hereby just declassified these documents... do one!”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
26 September, 01:43
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
so Clarence Thomas‘s wife texted that to Meadows. So if somebody’s going to investigated great. Otherwise it’s just things we know but nobody else does

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
26 September, 01:06

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
26 September, 09:58
It was corn ink. Visible only by UV light.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 September, 09:41
Dear God, please let this be true! 😇

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 September, 09:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They have been there for a long time.
This is just a movie for the unawakened masses.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 September, 01:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
From March 24, 2022 talking about the Q anon theories of ballots ... IDK but I do not think they were speaking it as fact. Just trying to smear us. listen at the first second.. says "Qanon theories....

https://www.reddit.com/r/T...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 September, 09:36
I dk, I've been calling them the fake media for so long that when they say what I believe is true ... I can't believe it. Now if one of my confidants here told me and NOT Fox Network, then I would want a resource ... I do want to believe ... I really do.

Hopefully (the mil) will reveal Gitmo barges and tribunals, then I would be more assured.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
26 September, 09:22
And it happened. we are watching a movie.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 September, 09:18