mark kub @markkub
See Video: 'This is a sign': people with jobs are suddenly becoming disabled at an alarming rate.

General population: 6.6% disability change rate.
Employed population: 22.6% disability rate of change.

What is the key variable that differentiates employed people from the general population over the last year and a half? VACCINE MANDATES! https://t.me/Teoanon17/172...
08:44 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
26 September, 09:10
In response mark kub to his Publication
I'm one of those that was temporarily disabled, and I'm 100% non vaxxed, no otc chem's for almost 30 years, never a flu shot and don't even carry insurance. My knee suddenly filled with fluid to the point I couldn't walk for a month. It's better at this point, but lost my job over it. Prior to the precipice if you will, I could feel fluid building in spots on one leg. Interestingly enough, there were 4 or 5 others I worked with that were saying same thing - they had knots in their legs. One of those people had not been vaxxed, the others had. After I was off for a month and could start walking again, started talking with neighbors and one other had same - fluid in his ankle that had halted most of his activity. Everyone had the same opinion being that it has to do with either covid or the vaxx.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396