Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
Dear Au fam, may I please ask for prayers 🙏, my nephew is in the ICU with heart failure, he walked from his apartment to a gas station hoping to find a police officer and one was there, he asked them to call an ambulance and they took him to the University hospital where they said his heart is working at 15%, he is full of fluid in his lungs and is severly bloated. Please, if you can would you say a prayer for him, his name is James. His Dad, my brother passed at 29 years old from cancer caused by agent orange and he served in the Marines (Okinawa Japan). I can't see him because of the V rules and I'm beside myself. Thank you and God Bless you!
07:31 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopefulAmerican60 in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 September, 07:41
In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 September, 07:39
Father, In Jesus name, we ask you to heal James right now. We declare and decree that he shall live and not die. Touch him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. We thank you Lord for your great mercy. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Phillips @Crager71
26 September, 07:39
praying for James

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 September, 07:34
Sending so many prayers for you and him.