Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 September, 07:11
TRUMP DERRANGEMENT SYNDROME IS BACK X !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 September, 07:19
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I do believe that Trump Derangement Syndrome will be published in psychology books just as Stockholm Syndrome, etc are a “mental psychological “ issue

TDS is very real. I was with a good friend who became visibly upset about Trump on a couple of occasions and then saw a poster in a furniture store and became angry enough to leave the store.

The media has cast a spell on these people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 September, 07:28
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
🙏I have close family with TDS. They won't speak to me because of it. But it started as them getting pissed at me for refusing to vote for Clonton, and I was told (at my birthday celebration in a restaurant in 2015) that there would be "consequences" for me because I refused to vote for her. I said she was corrupt. They said I should vote for her to make her the first woman president (I did not tell them anything about my suspicions about pizzagate or arkanciding people). And that was the last holiday we celebrated together.

And we have Desantis Derangement syndrome here in Florida also, but at least it is no one around me for that.

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
Wow!!!

family gatherings based on politics seems crazy to me

even friends…. they don’t really care much.

they vote democrat “always have, always will”

if anything crops up, i say

“at the core of every human being is libertarian. and at the core of humanity we can all agree on what is good and bad. we dont need 542 people in DC trying to tell us. they all have failed us. all governments have failed the people. we can agree on that? right?”

and thats the starting point for everything wrong and common sense talk. for those with TDS, i never discuss “voting” again.
07:38 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it